At Open Arms Christian Preschool we guide each child in developing his or her potential in every aspect of life. Our programs encourage and develop children’s individual strengths and abilities while helping them to understand the value of cooperation and interaction with others. They have the opportunity to work, learn, play and share with other children as well as adults.
We’ve created a caring, positive, teacher-directed environment where children can be introduced to pre-Kindergarten skills in the areas of:
- Letter names and sounds;
- Shapes and colors;
- Number recognition and beginning math concepts;
- Small and large motor skills;
- Social and emotional development;
- Music and dramatic play; and
- Character development.
We offer two classes:
- Pre-Kindergarten (four- and five-year-old children)
9:00 AM to Noon, Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Children must be four by September 15
- Preschool (three- and four-year-old children)
9:00 AM to Noon, Tuesday and Thursday
Children must be three by September 15
Early drop-off/late pick-up options available.
Open Arms Christian Preschool is a non-profit ministry of Saint John’s Lutheran Church. We offer a high-quality school program with affordable tuition.